Sign Up to Speak
The Board meetings are exempt from the Governor’s Executive Orders regarding public gatherings, and members of the public may attend the meetings in-person or participate remotely. The public may comment during Public Comment Time, as well as public hearings, remotely or in person. Those who wish to participate remotely must sign up by 5 p.m. the day before the meeting. Use this link to sign up to speak remotely.
The Board and county staff will implement health and safety measures before and during the meeting to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in accordance with federal and state health and safety guidance. Any members of the public who attend the meeting will be expected to comply with these measures, including being physically spaced at least 6 feet apart, both in the Board chambers and the atrium.
Board of County Supervisors Meeting
We encourage posts that are made in a respectful manner. We do, however, reserve the right to delete any submissions that contain:
- Vulgar language, including graphic, obscene, explicit, racist or sexist comments
- Personal attacks of any kind
- Abusive, hateful or slanderous comments to any person, ethnicity, religion, organization or nation
- Comments clearly off topic
- Comments that suggest, endorse or encourage illegal activity
- Promotion, solicitation or advertisement of particular services, products or political organizations
- Infringement of copyrights or trademarks
- Personally identifiable or sensitive information, including medical information